Warning. Don't Read. Retard Replied

Discuss issues related to the NCT \ MOT

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby mivecrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:43 pm

goz_83 wrote:
mivecrx wrote:Nice picture goz, what is it of? two cars driving on a dual carriage way it seems.

You're after accusing me of street racing with zero proof and I wan't all the post stating that removed! I'm sure the Mods will agree on that.


@brccrx Are you sure it's two cars? very hard make out :r


How about you make that video public again? :lol:

Video? you seem to know a lot about this "video". who recorded it? whats in it? where was it recorded?( all this depends on if it exist at all)

I really think you should delete them post about me.
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 am
Location: offaly

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby brccrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:04 pm

goz_83 wrote:@brccrx

Will post up the nct sheet later. Car is at brother in laws place with fail sheet. I sent you a PM.


Got it and replied.

That would be great, i never seen a car that skip the emissions test , would love the NCT center to skip it when i'll approach without the cat and full stainless system from the front to the rear
:k
Oh btw, the cat back that on the FTO is that quiet that it went trough the decibel meter test without any issue still have cat in and i think that help big time!!
Only one ever build 1.3 turbo Fto, 0.7 bar on stock internals...because your imagination is the only boundary :)
User avatar
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm
Location: Longford

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby goz_83 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Well, you are the one who pm'd the link to me. Reckon there's enough proof in that alone.

Maybe you might at least agree that street racers should be banned from this site? Would you say that is fair? At best, they set a terrible example for enthusiasts.

And maybe if other "evidence" showed up, lets say, maybe from a copy of the video, might put some light on the subject?
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
User avatar
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over
 
Posts: 2227
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby mivecrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:11 pm

goz_83 wrote:Well, you are the one who pm'd the link to me. Reckon there's enough proof in that alone.

Maybe you might at least agree that street racers should be banned from this site? Would you say that is fair? At best, they set a terrible example for enthusiasts.

And maybe if other "evidence" showed up, lets say, maybe from a copy of the video, might put some light on the subject?


A link to what? post the link.

Like I've said I don't approve of street racing, I however can't make the rules on here or decide who should get banned.

Please post this video you call evidence, I would love to know what it's about.
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 am
Location: offaly

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby brccrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Is this to end, like two school kids pushing one each other.

I would give both of ye day off of the site hahahahahaha :ll
Only one ever build 1.3 turbo Fto, 0.7 bar on stock internals...because your imagination is the only boundary :)
User avatar
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm
Location: Longford

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby mivecrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:22 pm

brccrx wrote:Is this to end, like two school kids pushing one each other.

I would give both of ye day off of the site hahahahahaha :ll


You stay out of it hahahaha

This lad put up this thread because I said i didn't trust him. He's now ended up saying I'm a liar and not the brightest spark along with all this street racing stuff, as soon as it's removed i will stop commenting here.
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 am
Location: offaly

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby goz_83 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Mods. You have permission to check my inbox if need be for the original messages. I wouldn't want to be seen making false accusations. I'm sure if it is proven that Aidan did in fact send messages, proving that he street races, he will be happy to accept a ban?
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
User avatar
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over
 
Posts: 2227
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby mivecrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:35 pm

goz_83 wrote:Mods. You have permission to check my inbox if need be for the original messages. I wouldn't want to be seen making false accusations. I'm sure if it is proven that Aidan did in fact send messages, proving that he street races, he will be happy to accept a ban?


Mods do please read his PMs, remember that there's no evidence of me street racing and I most certainly did not promote it on FTO-IRELAND. Goz said it's proven that i street race which is insane and this mysterious video is a joke.

Goz now seems to be telling ye how to run the site and making up rules for banning people.

I still want the comments about me deleted.
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 am
Location: offaly

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby goz_83 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:44 pm

I see you have now deleted the video altogether :)

Totally the actions of an innocent man. And no, I am not telling anyone how to run the site. I am giving permission for the mods to view my inbox and I have stated that I think street racers should be banned from the site, but I do recognise that it is not my call.

Oh, and if I cross paths with you Aidan, I will be busting your face wide open. Nothing annoys me more than a little lying runt. If you need proof, come see me. Maybe I will be the person advertising that cheap manual mivec on DD :twisted:
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
User avatar
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over
 
Posts: 2227
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby mivecrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:48 pm

goz_83 wrote:I see you have now deleted the video altogether :)

Totally the actions of an innocent man. And no, I am not telling anyone how to run the site. I am giving permission for the mods to view my inbox and I have stated that I think street racers should be banned from the site, but I do recognise that it is not my call.

Oh, and if I cross paths with you Aidan, I will be busting your face wide open. Nothing annoys me more than a little lying runt. If you need proof, come see me.


The actions of a lying person you say haha, who's run out of comments now so has resorted to threatening people which in my opinion deserves a ban much more than someone saying I'm a street racer.

A long time member one here with such a good reputation talking to people like that is a disgrace.
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 am
Location: offaly

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby goz_83 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Anyone doing what you do, hiding the evidence and calling me a liar deserves much worse. It's a warning bud. Heed it, or feel it, whatever you like. I'm not a violent type, but I would happily b!tch slap you in front of your mammy to teach you some manners. You don't deserve to be on here, as it's the likes of you helping our premiums go up with the body count on the roads. Cop onto yourself. You might think you're smart deleting videos, but you're putting your own life and others in danger. Speeding is one thing, but racing is another. I haven't put up the video, because I promised someone I wouldn't.
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
User avatar
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over
 
Posts: 2227
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby mivecrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 pm

goz_83 wrote:Anyone doing what you do, hiding the evidence and calling me a liar deserves much worse. It's a warning bud. Heed it, or feel it, whatever you like. I'm not a violent type, but I would happily b!tch slap you in front of your mammy to teach you some manners. You don't deserve to be on here, as it's the likes of you helping our premiums go up with the body count on the roads. Cop onto yourself. You might think you're smart deleting videos, but you're putting your own life and others in danger. Speeding is one thing, but racing is another. I haven't put up the video, because I promised someone I wouldn't.


Wow all this from a respected member on here, it doesn't say much for the club. Still saying I'm a street racer I see, well when you've evidence which you wont!(because I don't street race) do feel free to post it here.

If you do ever see me in person please say hello!
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 am
Location: offaly

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby brccrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:05 pm

U both deserve time of this site at this stage, both of U can be pissed that i say that, I dont care.

Ive seen teenagers acting more adult than ye two, had fights over the forum sites before myself but this is ridiculously low level now.

Stop that, please. For a sake of others reading this!
Only one ever build 1.3 turbo Fto, 0.7 bar on stock internals...because your imagination is the only boundary :)
User avatar
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm
Location: Longford

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby mivecrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:07 pm

brccrx wrote:U both deserve time of this site at this stage, both of U can be pissed that i say that, I dont care.

Ive seen teenagers acting more adult than ye two, had fights over the forum sites before myself but this is ridiculously low level now.

Stop that, please. For a sake of others reading this!


Exactly what did i do Seb?
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 am
Location: offaly

Re: Warning. Don't Read. Retard Replied

Postby goz_83 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Sure. I'm done. I would love to see the video...you know, the one that wasn't sent by pm. The "organised race" on a closed road does have a video after all, does it not? Or, did that one go missing too?

My comments here are my own and the club can do what it wants with the information given here. Liars are always found out, especially when they leave a trail of internet crumbs. You can't always see it, but there is always sh1t when you fart. You can smell it after all.
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
User avatar
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over
 
Posts: 2227
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby brccrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:24 pm

mivecrx wrote:
brccrx wrote:U both deserve time of this site at this stage, both of U can be pissed that i say that, I dont care.

Ive seen teenagers acting more adult than ye two, had fights over the forum sites before myself but this is ridiculously low level now.

Stop that, please. For a sake of others reading this!


Exactly what did i do Seb?


Good question lol. Im sure if going trough all Your comments i would find something anyway haha.

I guess Im just trying to distract both of You here from making ye look more silly? 8)
Last edited by brccrx on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Only one ever build 1.3 turbo Fto, 0.7 bar on stock internals...because your imagination is the only boundary :)
User avatar
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm
Location: Longford

Re: Warning. Don't Read. Retard Replied

Postby mivecrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:26 pm

goz_83 wrote:Sure. I'm done. I would love to see the video...you know, the one that wasn't sent by pm. The "organised race" on a closed road does have a video after all, does it not? Or, did that one go missing too?

My comments here are my own and the club can do what it wants with the information given here. Liars are always found out, especially when they leave a trail of internet crumbs. You can't always see it, but there is always sh1t when you fart. You can smell it after all.


I'm finished with this too but remember who started all this because I didn't trust the story you gave me about a car for sale.
Last edited by mivecrx on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 am
Location: offaly

Re: Do they test emissions with hole in exhaust?

Postby mivecrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 pm

brccrx wrote:
Good question lol. Im sure if going trough all Your comments i would find something anyway haha.

I guess Im just trying to distract both of You here from making ye look more silly? 8)


Look no further than my last post.
mivecrx
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
Have you seen my FTO tattoo?
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 am
Location: offaly

Re: Warning. Don't Read. Retard Replied

Postby brccrx » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Now this back on topic!

I wanted to see whats the story with that emissions test lads, anything else can be deleted i don't mind at all :twisted:
Only one ever build 1.3 turbo Fto, 0.7 bar on stock internals...because your imagination is the only boundary :)
User avatar
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm
Location: Longford

Re: Warning. Don't Read. Retard Replied

Postby goz_83 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:50 pm

:lol:

See you around. You know where I live boy :wink:

And I will be there, or at the next meet if you're dry roasteds have dropped
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
User avatar
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over
 
Posts: 2227
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Warning. Don't Read. Retard Replied

Postby goz_83 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:23 am

So I have come to a couple of conclusions.

#1 The emissions were most likely tested, but results cancelled when hole in exhaust was seen.

#2 Not all club members understand the concept of "don't sh1t on your own door step".

#3 I give way too much information on cars I am selling.

#4 At under 25 years of age, some people are still stupid and insist that street racing is cool.

#5 Liars always try to hide things and leave holes everywhere.

#6 I don't wear under pants. I am a man, not a boy-racer.

#7 I drive a manual mivec. Some people don't have that privilege :wink: Some don't even own an FTO :shock: :)

#8 I allowed myself to be drawn into a silly argument, which looking back, looks worse than intended.

#9 Aidan is a tool.
97 Manual GPX. Icecelle Blue.
Other Stuff: Induction kit. Front Strut. Apex Lowered. 17" Kahns. Quad exhaust. HID lights. Glow dials and rings/cups. Black leather seats. Window tints. Sunroof.
User avatar
goz_83
Forever Ticking Over
Forever Ticking Over
 
Posts: 2227
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Warning. Don't Read. Retard Replied

Postby brccrx » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:41 am

I see that U cant be helped haha.

Regarding #1

Im lost, really. He test the emissions, then cancel it as he spot hole in the exhaust? I dont think he can do that without stating the reason for it!

Did he put the reason why U fail on the fail sheet? On the emissions or the exhaust system needed of repair it says?
Only one ever build 1.3 turbo Fto, 0.7 bar on stock internals...because your imagination is the only boundary :)
User avatar
brccrx
FTO is my new religion
FTO is my new religion
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm
Location: Longford

Re: Warning. Don't Read. Retard Replied

Postby Bernard » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:45 am

Thread locked.

Thankfully threads like this one are a rare occurrence on FTO-Ireland.
All involved in this one need to read the Forum rules.

In particular the following:
Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or ban.
Image
User avatar
Bernard
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4075
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:24 am
Location: Limerick

Re: Warning. Don't Read. Retard Replied

Postby Bernard » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Following up from the above and in accordance with the rules goz_83 has been given a 30 day ban.
However much we don't like to see disagreement/animosity between members, outright threats are totally unacceptable.
Image
User avatar
Bernard
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4075
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:24 am
Location: Limerick

Previous

Return to NCT \ MOT

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests